“In all of living, have much fun and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
-Gordon B. Hinckley








.
.

November


My sweet friend Andrea (on the right) took me and my other sweet friend Doorly (left)
out to dinner for an early Christmas present. It was so nice to get out and have a girls night. No kids, no husband, no cleaning or soccer practice. Good food and friends....thanks Andrea :)

These women are both so amazing and I'm so thankful
they are both here in Yuma.

We all got together for dinner and family night.


The Butlers



The Smiths and the Winegars

______________________________


I'm a bit jealous of Doorly because she still gets to dress up like she's going to prom. Here she is with Kevin going to the Navy Ball. Isn't she a beauty? He's not so bad himself. :)


____________________________________


Belle learned how to ride her bike in about 5 minutes.
She was so determined and she knew she was ready.
She had to beg us to take off the training wheels.


Look at her awesomeness!
I love this girl.


(And I love the fact that YES, we can ride bikes in November! (and Dec, Jan, Feb...etc!!)

0 comments: