“In all of living, have much fun and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
-Gordon B. Hinckley








.
.

September

Double Digits!

Where the heck did the time go....I'm feeling so very old.
And so very blessed to have such an amazing kid as my son.

Happy 10th Birthday Schmack!
__________________


I was able to go to Virginia and visit my sister Kate and her family....all alone. ;)


Isn't my sis so beautiful?
I think so...


Her kiddos are pretty cute too.
I was lucky enough to leave mine at home.



We went to Gettysburg and toured the town, the historic sites and even took a ghost tour.
This is me and Maddy (who was obsessed with wearing these uncool/cool glasses the whole time...what a goofball!) following the crowd....trying to spot a ghost.


This was our Ghost Tour guide....she was a hoot. And made a killing on all us suckers, who paid her to show us all the spooky places and ghosts.
However....if you look in the middle top square pane in the window....there really is a face.
It's kinda creepy!!


Kate and her family. Me and some "weird duck" who dresses like a soldier just for fun. Like his earing? lol!



My sister swore she would find me a frog and she delivered.
What a cute little frog....I was so excited!
Love this picture.

We went to the Smithsonian and spent the day looking around.


Kate....my poser sister.....posing of course.


I'm not a poser like my sister...
just trying it out here, with her "instruction" of course.


Thanks for a great time Kate!!


0 comments: