Over Spring break the Yuma Fair was going on.
The kids had a great time of course.
Me, I would have rather gone to Disneyland. :)
For what we paid, we almost could have!
What a rip-off!
off at the ATM. I asked him when he got in the car
how much he got. $40. I DID laugh. He got back out and got
another $20. I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything.
(laughed inside instead)
And a $125 later......yep folks. That's what it costs to go
to the fair.
$16 admittance for the 5 of us...not bad.
$43 for 60 ($.75each ticket) tickets to ride the rides. (5 tickets to ride each ride...thats $3.75 for each ride per person. It cost our family $18.75 to ride the freakin ferris wheel and go around 4 times!!!)
$22 for dinner
$8 for drinks
$9 for cotton candy for 3 kids
$15 to win 2 cheap light sabers (one is already broke) and a red stuffed mouse.
I can't exactly say where the other $10ish went...it doesn't even matter. It makes me sick to think about.
Like I said, I would have rather gone to Disneyland.
Next year maye, because we WON'T be going to the world's most expensive, (and ghetto, might I add) fair!!!








4 comments:
It has always been that way! My parents usually did take us to Disneyland instead of the fair, but you have to try it once!
what the? i thought fairs were supposed to be cheap! i guess with 3 kids nothings "cheap". ;)
They look like they are having fun?
Post a Comment