Hey girl. go check out my blog and on every Tuesday there is TRY IT TUESDAY! I just started it.. :) Can't wait to see everyone's recipes!! YAY!! Grab a button from my blog and link me to all of your bloggers!! :)
"To walk a mile in someone's shoes does not mean to simply walk a mile, but to walk that mile understanding their burdens & their dreams; their fears & their hopes; their sorrows & their joys.
It's not the mile that matters, but the load you carry while you walk that mile."
2 comments:
ADORABLE!! :) She is too stinkin cute!!
Hey girl. go check out my blog and on every Tuesday there is TRY IT TUESDAY! I just started it.. :) Can't wait to see everyone's recipes!! YAY!! Grab a button from my blog and link me to all of your bloggers!! :)
http://mrstashalynn.blogspot.com/2010/07/try-it-tuesday.html
I laughed out loud when I saw that picture! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!
Post a Comment