An updated picture of us. The kids are doing so great and are already getting so tan. Josh too. Me? I guess you lose your ablity to tan as you age. Still white. And don't ask what my hair is doing in this picture.
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day on Sunday. We miss seeing you down the street, but it was great to see a photo of your smiling family!
"To walk a mile in someone's shoes does not mean to simply walk a mile, but to walk that mile understanding their burdens & their dreams; their fears & their hopes; their sorrows & their joys.
It's not the mile that matters, but the load you carry while you walk that mile."
7 comments:
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day on Sunday. We miss seeing you down the street, but it was great to see a photo of your smiling family!
i miss your family so much.... yes, even josh ;)... you look great by the way.. love the dress!!!!
wahhhhh. i miss you all! i wish you were coming here RIGHT NOW. but i have to wait untill may. i guess you're worth it. ;) love your guts!
You look great like always Megan! Miss you guys so much!
I can't believe how big the kids are. You guys look great!!
Meg, You look great! Happy be-lated birthday :)!!! Josh and kids look great too.
Cute little family! I hope all is well. I don't understand how things got so turned upside down since you left?? Love you
Post a Comment