I just love your little family too! And we can't wait until belle is a part of our little family for a week! We are so excited to have her, and hope you guys have a blast in Disney World!
Hey Meg- I love the new layout! what a fun family night. I miss not getting to visit teach you anymore. So we need to have another scrapbook all nighter! Love, Meg
"To walk a mile in someone's shoes does not mean to simply walk a mile, but to walk that mile understanding their burdens & their dreams; their fears & their hopes; their sorrows & their joys.
It's not the mile that matters, but the load you carry while you walk that mile."
5 comments:
I just love your little family too! And we can't wait until belle is a part of our little family for a week! We are so excited to have her, and hope you guys have a blast in Disney World!
Love ya,
Jen
your kids are sooo stinkin cute!!! All those pictures are priceless...And what a cute family night Idea!! You guys are awesome!
Love,
Lauren
Cute pics Meg!!! "I'm so happy you're part of my family" ha ha ha
(think of that with a British accent)
love you to bits!!!!
shan
oh my heck, i love the new blog layout. SO FETCHING CUTE!!! leave it up to you to have the cute scrapbook page blog site. :)
lisa
Hey Meg-
I love the new layout! what a fun family night. I miss not getting to visit teach you anymore. So we need to have another scrapbook all nighter!
Love, Meg
Post a Comment