Here's the house. The hubby did a really good job finding it.


It looks really cluttery. It's hard fitting stuff from a house twice it size inside it!

AND, I even have my office. We bunked the boys up, with promises
of having their own rooms again in a few years. And they've been loving it.
It's definately a lot easier to keep clean.

And yes, the paint in the bathroom is GOING to GO...rental or not.
Hideous!
It looks really cluttery. It's hard fitting stuff from a house twice it size inside it!
AND, I even have my office. We bunked the boys up, with promises
of having their own rooms again in a few years. And they've been loving it.
It's definately a lot easier to keep clean.
And yes, the paint in the bathroom is GOING to GO...rental or not.
Hideous!

5 comments:
oh its so cute, meg!!! josh did do a good job... and it already looks like "home" sniff, sniff. I LOVE the bathroom, ha ha ha... i think you should keep it and embrace the aztec motif!!! love you!!!!
Great to see you guys are getting settled. Definitely looks like Arizona! I bet Josh is loving the yard--no lawn to mow and make him sneeze!
It's pretty lonely out our back door with you gone. :( But, we hope you're making new friends and having fun!
I'm so glad to see pictures of your house! Reminds me of our old one...
I'm happy you have your own room--LUCKY!
Can't wait to hear more about it--and I am way impressed that you have pictures, etc. on the walls. Way to go, Megs!
Love it! Glad you have a Home Sweet Home again!
Love it! Very nice. You've made your "home" already. I'm with Shanna...keep the bathroom the way it is...something to make you laugh everyday.
Post a Comment